Flat Tire Repair
Dunn Tire repairs about 50,000 flat tires every year.
When we repair a flat tire, we follow the Rubber Manufacturers Association guidelines that are designed to make the tire as good as new. The tire is repaired from the INSIDE using a plug/patch combination.
Our flat repair process includes the following:
- Dismount tire from the rim.
- Inspect tire inside and out to assess damage.
- If repairable, utilize a plug/patch combination applied from the inside of the tire. We do not use an exterior plug.
- Mount tire back onto the rim.
- Test tire repair for leakage.
Remember, when you purchase your tires from Dunn Tire, the Out-The-Door Installation package includes FREE Lifetime Flat Repairs.
Plus, if you get a flat within 12 months or 12,000 miles of buying your tires from Dunn Tire and you need roadside assistance, just call the Warranty Hotline number and assistance will be dispatched to mount your spare tire for you, at no charge.
Even if you're not a Dunn Tire customer, we can still repair your tire and get you back on the road. For the most complete flat repairs in our industry, contact your local Dunn Tire today.