My Store: Amherst - 3045 SHERIDAN DR.
- Compact outside tread with elevated lateral grooves.
- Inclined longitudinal grooves.
- Maximum void and grip edges in center contact patch with traction ridges in grooves.
- High sipe density. High flexible compound.
- Improved dry handling.
- Swift removal of water.
- Excellent traction and braking on snow.
- Reduced braking distances in snow and ice.
- Meets the Severe Snow Service Requirements of the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) and the Rubber Association of Canada (RAC). Studdable.