BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO
- High-strength single strand bead construction
- Dual-compound tread
- "Aggressive, high-void, all-terrain tread design with interlocking tread elements, innovative siping and stabilized tread center"
- "Built to improve stress distribution, tread life and resistance to irregular wear."
- "Three-ply polyester carcass delivers stiffer tread area for more precise steering response, better cornering control, excellent puncture and exceptional bruise resistance."
- "Aggressive, high-void all-terrain tread design with a choice of distinctive raised white letters or black outline sidewall styling."
- Long life and increased durability
- "Helps protect wheel and tire from off-road hazards, especially during aired-down driving"
- Stiffer tread area for precise steering response and better cornering control; excellent puncture and bruise resistance
- Exceptional bruise resistance under the tread and in the sidewall
- Excellent traction and handling on-and off-road; improved traction; and decreased stone retention
- Designed to last.
- Incredible sidewall strength.
- A bold look that transforms the appearance of any vehicle.
- Maximum all-terrain traction.
- Two full-width steel belts
- Rim Protector
- Improved ride and increased bead strength