Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1
- The versatile Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 features rubber compounds that help performance in winter conditions such as ice and snow covered roads.
- O-Bead -Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction
- Continuous Lug - Enhances snow traction and water evacuation.
- 3-D Sipes - Enhance dry performance while maintaining snow, ice and wet traction.
- Center Multi-Z Pattern - Improves snow and ice traction by improving drainage and increasing the biting edges.
- Winter Tread Design - Delivers safety and control in snow, ice, and cold weather conditions and marked on at least one sidewall with the letters "M" and "S" plus a pictograph of a mountain with a snowflake inside it.
- NanoPro-Tech Rubber Compound - Help improve snow, ice, wet and dry performance by making the tire more flexible to changes in conditions. Controls interaction between polymer, filler materials such (as carbon black and silica) and other rubber chemicals. As such, carbon gets dispersed homogeneously which reduces energy loss caused by its friction.
- RC Polymer- Improves snow and ice performance through use of specific NanoPro- Tech rubber compound.
- L.L. Carbon (Long Link) - Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure
- CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System) - Maximizes tire performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction.
- Tube Multi-Cell Compound- Improves control on ice by cutting through thin layers of surface water