Request an Appointment

Road Hazard Warranty


Dunn Tire provides a pro-rated road hazard program that is valid for 3 years or until any portion of the tire is worn to 2/32nds (Whichever comes first). AND, if this happens when you're out of town, you can use the Nationwide Limited Road Hazard Warranty at one of thousands of affiliated tire retailers coast to coast to get your tire replaced. It's nationwide coverage at no additional cost on your tire purchase! Nationwide Limited Road Hazard and 24 Hour Roadside Assistance are included with EVERY passenger or light truck tire purchase from any Dunn Tire location.


This road hazard program is made by the independent facility from which you purchased the tires. This limited road hazard program applies to the tires, original purchaser and the original vehicle identified on the receipt. This limited road hazard program only applies to passenger and light truck tires, which, during its tread life or within the covered period of time, becomes unserviceable because of a road hazard. The road hazard program is optional and the purchase must appear on your receipt. A road hazard occurs when a tire fails due to a puncture, bruise, or break incurred during the course of normal driving on a maintained road. Nails, glass, and potholes would be the most common examples.


If you are less than 10 miles away from the original selling Facility, you must return your vehicle to that Facility for any tire repair or replacement under the program. If you are more than 10 miles from the original Facility, then you must call the program Administrator prior to any work being performed, at 855-429-2788, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (Eastern Time), Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., excluding holidays. The Administrator will provide to you the nearest participating Facility. If there are no participating locations in your area, you may take your vehicle to a non-participating Facility in your area. If the non-participating Facility will not accept payment from the program Administrator, you must pay for the service and submit your original repair invoice (or legible copy) and subsequent repair invoice (or legible copy) to the Administrator for review, within 60 days of the date of the tire repair or replacement. YOU MUST PRESENT THE ORIGINAL INVOICE SHOWING THE PURCHASE OF THE TIRE(S) AND THE ROAD HAZARD PROGRAM. Prior to authorization must be obtained to replace or repair a tire damaged by a road hazard. The damaged tire must be made available for inspection by the facility and/or the program administrator. All claims and any required documentation must be submitted to the facility or the administrator within 60 days of the date of failure and/or service.


The road hazard program is valid for a period of 3 years or until any portion of the tire is worn to 2/32 of an inch or less, whichever occurs first. Tire Replacement: If a tire becomes unserviceable because of a road hazard during the usable tread life of the tire, it will be replaced with a new tire per the terms of the program. If available, an exact make/model replacement tire will be installed. If not available, a comparable quality tire will be installed. Tire replacement is pro-rated based on the consumed useable tread. You will be charged for the consumed useable tread wear on the original tire, times the original selling price of the tire. You will be responsible for any taxes, mounting, balancing, and any other miscellaneous fees. When the tread is worn down to 2/32" the tire is considered worn out and is not eligible for adjustment. If you want road hazard warranty on the replacement tire, you must purchase a new road hazard warranty for the new tire.

Tire Repair: If your tire is damaged due to a road hazard and can be safely repaired, the tire will be repaired per manufacturer's guidelines at any participating facility. The repair will be provided to you free of charge if performed by the original facility that sold you this program. If the repair is performed by another facility, the program will cover up to $20.00 to have the tire repaired. The road hazard program will remain in effect after a tire is repaired.


The following vehicles are not eligible for program coverage: Vehicles with a manufacturer's load rating capacity of greater than 1 ton. Farm or agricultural use vehicles are excluded. Commercial vehicles are excluded. Coverage excludes damage from off-road use, collision, fire, vandalism, theft, snow chains, manufacturer's defects, abuse and neglect (i.e., improper application, improper inflation, overloading, brake lock up, wheel spinning, torque snags, etc.), cosmetic damage, sidewall abrasions or other appearance items that do not affect the safety or performance of the tire. Also excluded are damages or irregular wear caused by misalignment, tires with a torn bead, mechanical failures or interference with vehicle components, tires that have been repaired in a manner other than per manufacturer's guidelines. This program covers only the tires registered to the customer and listed by DOT number during the initial registration. CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential and incidental damages; therefore, such limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. No expressed guarantees are given other than that stated herein. This program gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.


Program Administrator: 855-429-2788


Your Roadside Assistance Benefit is provided to you for free by the tire dealer from whom you purchased tires and is identified on your invoice. Your Roadside Assistance Benefit begins on the date identified on your original invoice from the participating facility and continues for a period of 12 months. This benefit is available only to you, the original purchaser as identified on the original invoice and is not transferable. Coverage is strictly limited to the specific customer and vehicle identified on the original invoice. You must purchase a minimum of $25 of tires or services to be eligible for roadside assistance – the purchased tires and dollar amounts must be listed on your invoice. Roadside service is available in the United States and Canada.

If you are in need of roadside assistance you must call 855-429-2788 to be connected with the nationwide service provider. You must pay for the requested service (credit card or cash accepted). You will be reimbursed for covered services up to a maximum of $75.00 per occurrence.

The eligible services provided through the Roadside Assistance program are described below:

1. Towing – Your vehicle will be towed to the nearest qualified repair facility or to the repair facility of your choice.

2. Lock Out Service – Assistance will be provided in unlocking your vehicle in the event the keys are lost or locked inside.

3. Flat Tire Changing Assistance – Assistance will be provided for the installation of your spare tire.

4. Fuel, Oil, Fluid, and Water Delivery Service – An emergency supply of gasoline (where permitted), oil, fluid and water will be delivered to your vehicle. You must pay for the costs of the actual fluids delivered.

5. Jump Start – The service provider will jump start your vehicle in the event your battery becomes discharged.

The driver of the vehicle must be with the vehicle when the service provider arrives, as roadside assistance cannot be provided to an unattended vehicle. If the driver is not with the vehicle, you may incur additional fees which are not covered under the terms of this program.

You must call 855-429-2788 to arrange for Roadside Assistance service. Service secured through any other source will not be reimbursed.

To file a reimbursement claim, you must submit the following information within sixty (60) days of the date of service:

1. A photocopy of the original invoice identifying the participating tire dealer and tires purchased. The invoice must identify the year, make, and model of your vehicle.

2. Your complete name, address, and telephone number.

3. A photocopy of the paid invoice for roadside assistance from a valid auto service provider. This paid invoice must detail the name address, and telephone number of the service provider. It must also identify the specific vehicle receiving the service.

Submit the above documentation to:

Roadside Assistance P.O. Box 33535 Denver, CO 80233


Cost of parts, replacement keys, lubricants, or fluids. The cost of installation for any product or materials. Tire repair, replacement, mounting or removing of any tires, snow tires, or chains. Service on a vehicle that is in unsafe condition. Service on any vehicle involved in an accident. Towing or services performed by an unauthorized service provider. Any additional labor due to specialized equipment or processes required to transport or service your vehicle due to non-factory modifications or enhancements made to the vehicle. Towing from or repair work performed at a service station, garage or repair shop. A second tow or service for the same disablement. Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained, such as sand beaches, open fields, forests, and areas designated as not passable due to construction, etc. Any services performed off road. Towing performed at the direction of a law enforcement officer relating to traffic obstruction, impoundment, abandonment, illegal parking, or other violations of law. Any roadside assistance services provided to your vehicle by a private citizen's assistance is not covered and is not reimbursable. Non-emergency towing or other non-emergency service.

The Roadside Assistance is provided to you through a network of independent service providers. As independent contractors, they have exclusive control over their own equipment and personnel. Neither the program administrator, nor the participating automotive service facility are responsible for acts or omissions of the independent contractors.


This benefit applies only to motorized passenger vehicles (automobiles and light trucks) and specifically excludes trailers, vehicles with a manufacturer's load rating capacity greater than one ton, motorcycles, recreational vehicles and commercial vehicles. Any vehicle used for farm, ranch, agriculture, or off-road use.