Once your Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) have been pulled from the vehicles on board computer, it is time for our trained technicians to diagnose the malfunction. This service is currently only available at our Downtown Buffalo location 120 Broadway Street Buffalo, NY 14203 P: (716) 200-1919.
Once your Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) have been pulled from the vehicles on board computer, our trained technicians will get to work diagnosing the issue. A road test by a trained technician will be performed on the vehicle to verify and look for drivability issues. Once the road test is complete, the vehicle will return to the bay for a visual inspection. The visual inspection looks for vacuum or electrical related issues. The vehicle's battery and charging system will be tested to ensure a power issue is not the cause of the malfunction. Additional tests such as a compression test, fuel pressure test, and spark tests may be needed to identify the problem. An in depth estimate for the recommended repair solution will be provided upon completion. Our Engine Diagnostic service at Dunn Tire includes the following
- Road test of vehicle to verify issue
- Visual inspection of engine bay to look for vacuum or electrical related issues
- Battery and charging system analysis
- Tests as needed: Compression test, fuel pressure, spark and other individual components
- Estimate for recommended repair solution
- *Additional labor time may be required for certain issues